The Office of Public Information at New England College supports the external and internal communication needs of the College and our efforts to meet institutional goals and objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Strategic communications planning, coordination, and
• Interaction with the media, including the production and
dissemination of press releases and collateral materials
• External and internal promotion of campus-based or
sponsored activities and events
• Creation and management of promotional content on the NEC
• Design, content development, and production of Today
magazine and other key college publications
• Printing coordination for certain collateral materials, including
business cards, envelopes and letterhead, and materials for
campus-wide special events and projects
• Graphic identity standards
• Coordination of certain special events
For more information, please contact Dia Kalakonas at 603.428.2417.