This downloadable INBRE SURP APPLICATION is due by December 8, 2016.
Note: MAC users should fill out this form in Adobe Reader instead of MAC Preview.
Access Adobe Reader, which you can download for free, from the Adobe website: Adobe Reader.
The New Hampshire IDeA Network of Biological Research Excellence (NH-INBRE) is a state-wide initiative designed to:
- Increase opportunities for students and faculty at Partner institutions to participate in original scientific research;
- Expand the base of ongoing research and research capacity at the Lead and Partner institutions and support the associated research cultures;
- Increase the frequency at which students who graduate from Partner institutions continue doing biomedical research in graduate education or employment;
- Enhance the science and technology training of the NH workforce; and,
- Enhance the bioinformatics infrastructure that is required for modern biomedical research.
NH-INBRE is funded by NIH Grant Number 8P20GM103506 from the IDeA program of the National Institute of General Medical Sciences at the National Institutes of Health, and is a collaborative network of 2 year and 4 year colleges in the State of New Hampshire. The IDeA program builds research capacities in states that historically have had low levels of NIH funding by supporting basic, clinical, and translational research; faculty development; and infrastructure improvements.
NH-INBRE partners include: Colby Sawyer College, Dartmouth Medical School, Franklin Pierce University, Great Bay Community College, Keene State College, New England College, Plymouth State University, River Valley Community College, Saint Anselm College, and University of New Hampshire.