For the remainder of the fall semester, the Spaulding Computer Lab will be closing at 11:00 PM while security protocols and equipment updates are implemented. All other computer labs, including the Simon Center, will remain open normal hours.
Banking & Financial Management
Master of Science in Management: Banking & Financial Management
Prepare for a dynamic career in the financial industry by earning a Master of Science in Management – Banking & Financial Management degree online through New England College’s innovative and flexible degree program. This program builds on your current leadership, project management and strategic planning skills, while examining the fundamental principles of financial management, quality analysis and technology as they related to the banking and financial industries.
New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Banking & Financial Management degree is a 36-credit hour degree program can be completed in less than two years, in a flexible and collaborative online environment. Leadership, management, capital strategy analysis, the process of mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning and managerial accounting and finance are examined throughout the course. This degree provides you with the knowledge and credentials you need for careers of leadership within financial services and banking organizations.
- Refine your critical thinking analysis and problem solving skills as they relate to management within financial institutions.
- Develop knowledge in key financial aspects including mergers & acquisitions, buyouts and more.
- Build your understanding of capital strategy to foster sound financial decisions.
- Improve your general leadership and management skills.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Banking and Finance Concentration
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 6110 – Project Management
- MG 6210 – Managing Global Operations
- MG 6320 – Principals of Finance and Insurance
- MG 6820 – Quality Analysis for Technology
1.866.817.2226 (U.S. and Canada)