Increase your skills and expertise in all areas of marketing management by earning a Master of Science in Management – Marketing Management (MSMM) from New England College’s leading online degree program. Dive into disciplines including new media, customer relationship management, project management, communications and much more. This degree program is designed for professionals that require a flexible and convenient online degree program seeking to increase their knowledge in the tools, theories and best practices for marketing management leaders in today’s global environment.
Throughout New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Marketing Management degree students enjoys a collaborative, supportive and flexible online environment to earn their degree. To allow students to absorb and explore subjects in-depth, students focus on 2 courses every 7 weeks to allow for intensive concentration. Strengthen your management skills including decision making, critical thinking and leadership while gaining insight into the latest in marketing theory and practice including in areas of CRM, research, competitive analysis and more.
- Explore the new media technologies and strategies for implementation into marketing programs.
- Develop project management skills including resource allocation, human resources, budgeting, scheduling and more as it relates to marketing management functions.
- Learn about customer lifecycle, retention, acquisition, development, lifetime value and other areas of customer relationship management.
- Further your managerial accounting and finance skills and how they relate to marketing management.
- Improve analytical thinking with exploration into market research techniques and theories and relevant application and analysis into marketing programs.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Marketing Management Concentration
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 5220 – Relationship Selling Strategies
- MG 5330 – Market Research
- MG 6110 – Project Management
- MG 5410 – Organizational Communication, Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- MG5990 – Special topics: Advertisement and Promotion
1.866.817.2226 (U.S. and Canada)