For the remainder of the fall semester, the Spaulding Computer Lab will be closing at 11:00 PM while security protocols and equipment updates are implemented. All other computer labs, including the Simon Center, will remain open normal hours.
Increase your knowledge, awareness and experience in the discipline of operations management by earning your Master of Science in Management – Operations Management (MSOM) degree online through New England College. This comprehensive course is designed for professionals to enhance their management skills in the areas of contract management, project management, supply chain management, logistics, quality assurance and overall business management. This challenging program prepares graduates for positions of leadership and management across a wide array of industries.
New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Operations Management degree is conducted in a flexible and collaborative online environment. Throughout the 36 credit hour degree program, students take 2 courses per 7 week term learning immediately applicable theories and practice in operations management. Strengthen your overall fundamental business management and leadership skills while exploring best practices of operational efficiency, CRM, logistics and much more. This course is focused and provides students with relevant and timely coursework and research.
- Increase your management and leadership skills in a collaborative environment.
- Dive into the evolution of leadership theory, transformational change, development and leading effective teams.
- Develop advanced skills in project and operational management through the use of technology including GANTT and PERT charting.
- Learn the dynamics of global operations including competitive leverage, cross-functional coordination, international operations and more as they relate to operations management functions.
- Improve your critical thinking, ethical decision making and problem solving through experiential learning courses.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Operations Management Concentration
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 6110 – Project Management
- MG 6210 – Managing Global Operations
- MG 6725 – Facilities Management
- MG 6880 – Supply Chain Management
1.866.817.2226 (U.S. and Canada)