Gain insight and understanding in the United States’ political and policy systems by earning a Master of Arts (MA) in Public Policy online through New England College. In less than 2 years, you will develop comprehension and thorough awareness of the workings of politics and policy, through this interactive and flexible degree program. For professionals that desire to lead in the world today, an advanced degree in Public Policy prepares you with the intellectual fundamentals, theory and practical expertise with a foundation in ethical leadership. Graduates of the program are equipped with the depth and breadth of knowledge required for success.
New England College’s Master of Arts in Public Policy Degree program is designed to encourage interaction, lively discussion and collaboration between students and faculty members. The 36 credit hour degree program allows students to focus on 2 courses per 7 week term. Creative curriculum and course design strengthens verbal and written communication, leadership skills, analytical and critical thinking and decision making as they relate overall to public policy and the U.S. political system.
- Develop in-depth understanding of governmental organizations at the State and Federal levels including Congress, Judiciary and Presidency.
- Explore the origins of the American political process.
- Gain insight into the interaction between citizens and governmental entities.
- Engage in lively public policy discussion with classmates and professors.
- Learn about the political process including the mechanics of election campaigns, campaign finance and strategic communications.
- Dive into latest thought and theory of political and policy implications as they relate to a variety of demographics including race and economic class.
1.866.817.2226 (U.S. and Canada)