New England College is a distinctive environment rich with cultural, academic, and student diversity. We have a strong history and appreciation of the world and proudly welcome students from all around the globe.
In order for our team to help make student transition complete, international students are asked to submit the following:
- A Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF) Form
- Official bank statements verifying the availability of funds. This must be either a bank statement or credit reference from a bank indicating a specific dollar amount in the account, or a statement verifying a minimum of New England College tuition costs.
- TOEFL score above 550. If you score between 450 and 549, you are eligible for Admission with ESL.
- $300 Enrollment Deposit
- Health forms from the New England College Health and Wellness Center
- I-901 Form: Once above documentation is received and the student is accepted, New England College can process the student I-20. When students receive their I-20, they are required to complete the I-901 form. The form can be completed online, on the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website. After completing the form, pay the I-901 fee and get a receipt. International students need this receipt to enter the United States.
We look forward to meeting you!