(40 hours per week; weekend hours required)
Reporting to the Lead Custodian, this position provides routine
manual work in cleaning, servicing, and stocking supplies in New England
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean and service assigned areas in NEC buildings;
• Maintain sufficient stock and supplies for the proper performance of these duties;
• Sweep, mop, and buff floors, vacuum rugs and carpets in assigned area daily or as needed;
• Clean restrooms and offices, and replenish supplies;
• Wash windows, walls and other assigned areas;
• Pick up trash, empty garbage containers, and remove trash to disposal areas;
• Sanitize all trash containers as necessary to meet Health Department requirements.
High School Diploma or GED, ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions, as well as the ability to perform physical tasks (e.g., mopping, vacuuming)
Email a cover letter, resume, and list of three references (names and contact information) to: .
Review of application materials will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.