(40 hours per week; weekend hours may be required)
The primary objective of this position is to perform routine manual work in cleaning, servicing, and stocking supplies in NEC Buildings, as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and service assigned areas in NEC buildings and maintain sufficient stock and supplies for the proper performance of these duties;
- Sweep, mop, and buff floors, vacuum rugs and carpets in assigned area daily, or as needed;
- Clean rest rooms, offices and replenish supplies;
- Wash windows, walls and other assigned areas;
- Pick up trash, empty garbage containers, and remove all trash to area for disposal;
- Sanitize all trash containers as necessary to meet Health Department Requirements;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including mopping, vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Email a cover letter, resume and list of
three references (names and contact information) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.