Graduate Admission Counselor
As part of the graduate recruitment team, this position recruits and enrolls incoming graduate students as part of the overall admissions plan. Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the counselor is responsible for achieving enrollment goals for various programs. Travel as well as nights/weekend hours are an expected part of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate application files in order to make an application decisions;
• Monitor application files to ensure they are complete and ready for review;
• Communicate with prospective students;
• Plan and participate in on- and off-campus programs hosted by the College to recruit students;
• Work with NEC faculty and staff to coordinate recruitment efforts;
• Prepare a variety of correspondence and published materials as part of total promotional plan for admissions;
• Collect and analyze data as part of ongoing assessment of recruitment program success and new development in the marketplace;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years relevant admissions experience
• Experience with a CRM tool is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Email a cover letter, resume, and list of three references (names and contact information) to: email@example.com.
Review of application materials begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.