This part-time (20-24 hours per week) position performs routine manual work in cleaning, servicing, and stocking supplies in NEC buildings, as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and service assigned areas in NEC buildings;
- Maintain sufficient stock and supplies for the proper performance of these duties;
- Sweep, mop, and buff floors, vacuum rugs and carpets in assigned area daily or as needed;
- Clean restrooms and offices, and replenish supplies;
- Wash windows, walls and other assigned areas;
- Pick up trash, empty garbage containers, and remove trash to disposal areas;
- Sanitize all trash containers as necessary to meet Health Department requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform physical tasks (e.g., mopping, vacuuming)
Email a cover letter, resume and list of three references (names and contact information) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.