Online Adjunct Faculty - BA in Business
New England College offers a fully online Bachelor of Arts in Business degree program. The degree contains a liberal arts core and instructors in all disciplines are needed. These instructors will be part of a qualified faculty pool that will be used for possible future teaching assignments.
Each course will run for an intensive seven week term, with seven terms per year offered. The course content is fully developed for all courses and instructor roles include:
• Engage all students to facilitate and achieve course learning outcomes;
• Interact with students in all discussion boards, guiding the discussion toward the course outcomes;
• Review and grade all work submitted by students and provide timely and substantive feedback;
• Coach struggling students toward success;
• Submit final course grades.
Master's degree related to the subject area being taught is required and a recognized certification in the discipline is preferred. Preference will be given to those candidates who have a proven record of teaching effectiveness and professional experience in their respective fields. Online teaching experience is desired.
Email a letter of interest, current resume, and three references (names and contact information) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of application materials will continue on an ongoing basis.