I work in partnership with students with disclosed disabilities, (and their parents, their teachers, their tutors, their mentors, and their advisors) to find ways to overcome barriers that would keep them from the full participation in the social and academic life of the College.
• From Chicago.
• Worked at NEC for 10 years as both Director of Academic Services and Director of Disability Services.
• Worked in field of disability services for over 20 years.
• Have one son who is a software engineer.
• I enjoy writing, art projects, photography, gardening, and reading.
LD, ADHD, ADA/504, program management, program assessment, disability services, academic services, and developmental education (how students learn).
Contact: Available 12 months, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- • B.A., Roosevelt University, Chicago
- • DePaul University, Chicago
- • Certification of Developmental Education, Kellogg Institute, Appalachian State University