Every year, New England College enrolls on average 65 transfer students into the College. This annual influx of transfer students equates to a transfer population of 20% at any given time on the College campus.
We have a long tradition of success in working with transfer students. Students are able to successfully integrate into the College community and engage in student activities, athletics and residential life. Transfer students are able to apply for both the fall and spring semesters and take advantage of a liberal transfer credit policy, timely evaluation of transfer credits, and the availability of transfer scholarships (based on previous academic achievements). We encourage you to explore the links below and to the left and always invite you to contact us with questions!
Office of Admission | New England College | 98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2223 | Toll-free: (800) 521-7642 | Fax: (603) 428-3155
- News Headlines
- + Jan 31, 2014 Spring Honor Society Members Recognized for Achievements ... more >>
- + Jan 13, 2014 New England Colleges Online Program Earns Top Rankings by U.S. News and World Report ... more >>
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>