We understand everyone has different schedules and career goals, so our Master of Education Online program is uniquely individualized and flexible to meet your professional needs. New England College is renowned nationally for our hands-on, high-quality, personalized learning experience and our award-winning online and on-campus programs.
A Personalized Online Experience Like No Other:
- Work with experienced, hands-on educators
- 2014 Best Online Graduate Education Program ranking – US News & World Report
- Earn your degree in 24 months, or less depending on your schedule
- Convenient and affordable
- Individualized Concentrations based on your professional goals. Examples include:
- Literacy / Language Arts
- Special Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- School Climate Leadership
- Financial aid and convenient payment plans available
New England College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. The Teacher Education Program (and the majors in Elementary Education, Physical Education, Secondary Education, English, Social Studies and Special Education) are approved by the New Hampshire Department of Education.
Nationally Respected Curriculum
New England College’s curriculum is highly respected nationally and designed to meet rigorous Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) Standards as well as New Hampshire State Certification Standards.