Doctorate of Education Open Houses
Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
Center for Educational Innovation (CEI building) Room 120
24 Circle Street, Henniker, NH
For more information and to RSVP, please call 603.428.2252 or
Accelerate Your Career & Realize Your Dreams at New England College
Accepting Application for Doctorate of Education
Deadline April 1, 2012 for Fall 2012
Doctorate of Education
New England College is excited to be launching its Doctorate of Education in K-12 Leadership and Higher Education Administration. This is an exciting opportunity for professionals in the education field to further their careers.
For more information click here.
Next Entry Point for M.S. in Higher Education is
March 18, 2012
Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
The study of higher education at the master’s level has a number of emphases, The New England College Master in Higher Education program includes enrollment and retention, admission strategies, financial management, legal issues, organizational structure, and student affairs. Professionals interested in working or currently working in higher education and a variety of professions associated with educational vendors and consultants can all find benefit from the variety in this academic discipline. For more information click here.
For more information contact us at:
Office of Graduate Admission | New England College
98 Bridge Street | Henniker, NH 03242
M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST | Phone: (603) 428-2252
Fax: (603) 428-3155 | email@example.com
- News Headlines
- + Jan 31, 2014 Spring Honor Society Members Recognized for Achievements ... more >>
- + Jan 13, 2014 New England Colleges Online Program Earns Top Rankings by U.S. News and World Report ... more >>
- + Nov 26, 2013 NEC Poll: NH Cautious About Personal Finances and National Economy; Oppose Shopping on Thanksgiving... more >>
- + Nov 25, 2013 New England College Hosts Former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman... more >>
- + Nov 20, 2013 12/13 Eugene Durkee Takes the Stage at NEC Concord... more >>