College students who are 18 or older are responsible for disclosing their disability to each person from whom they need an accommodation, and to advocate for themselves. Staff and faculty cannot share information unless the student signs an Information Release Form. All student disability related records are kept confidential. The College retains the right to share information in situations where there is a particular need for someone to know.
- Disability Services Mission Statement
- College Policy on Academic Accommodations
- FAQ About Disability Services at NEC
- Grievance Process
- Statement Regarding “Reasonable Accommodations”
- Steps in Accommodations Process
- Student Responsibilities Under ADA/504