General Blackboard Help
Click here for General Blackboard Help for Students
How to use the Discussion Board
- Creating a Thread (2 min video)
- Creating a discussion post (3 min video)
- Replying to a discussion board post (2 min video)
- Organizing and sorting the discussion board (2 min video)
- Viewing your discussion board grades (2 min video)
How to Hand in an Assignment
- How to hand in an assignment (3 min video)
How to Use Safe Assignment
How to View Your Grades
- How to view your grades (2 min video)
How to use the Blogs
- Creating blog entries (2 min video)
How to use the Wikis
- Creating and editing wiki pages (3 min video)
- Taking a test in Blackboard (2 min video)
File Naming/Type Requirements
For any file you post into Blackboard, ensure to follow the below requirements:
- Use a supported file type such as MS DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, PDF.
- Use only letters, numbers and underscores (_) in file names.
- Don’t use periods in your file names except before the extension.
- Don’t use spaces, commas, pound signs (#), question marks, equal signs, dashes or any other special characters in your file names.