Due to severe weather predictions, all evening classes 5 pm on will be cancelled for this evening, Monday, Jan. 26 and all day Tuesday, Jan. 27. Students are advised to check Blackboard for class instructions.
General Blackboard Help
Click here for General Blackboard Help for Students
How to use the Discussion Board
- Creating a Thread (2 min video)
- Creating a discussion post (3 min video)
- Replying to a discussion board post (2 min video)
- Organizing and sorting the discussion board (2 min video)
- Viewing your discussion board grades (2 min video)
How to Hand in an Assignment
- How to hand in an assignment (3 min video)
How to Use Safe Assignment
How to View Your Grades
- How to view your grades (2 min video)
How to use the Blogs
- Creating blog entries (2 min video)
How to use the Wikis
- Creating and editing wiki pages (3 min video)
- Taking a test in Blackboard (2 min video)
File Naming/Type Requirements
For any file you post into Blackboard, ensure to follow the below requirements:
- Use a supported file type such as MS DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, PDF.
- Use only letters, numbers and underscores (_) in file names.
- Don’t use periods in your file names except before the extension.
- Don’t use spaces, commas, pound signs (#), question marks, equal signs, dashes or any other special characters in your file names.