Business Administration—Human Resource Management Concentration Online Bachelor of Arts
Human resources is more than just about hiring people and managing employee benefits. These days, HR professionals take on strategic roles in organizations when they focus on providing a positive employee experience. Our online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with concentration in Human Resource Management degree can prepare you to help companies succeed by focusing on its people.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this BA in Business Administration with concentration in Human Resource Management program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and the tools to help employees succeed. Learning real-world communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills can open doors to various HR career possibilities, potentially specializing in recruitment, benefits, compliance, or training.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating employees
- Federal and state workplace regulations
- Employee compensation and benefit programs
- Addressing and resolving employee disputes
Additional Concentration Options
- Computer Information Systems
Why Choose Our Online BA in Business Administration with Concentration in Human Resource Management?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
- Streamlined admission process—only submit your application and transcript(s); no ACT/SAT score is needed
- Financial aid and generous transfer credits policy
Career Opportunities for BA in Business Administration with Concentration in Human Resource Management
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager