Business Administration—Management Concentration Online Bachelor of Arts
Making decisions, setting goals, and leading people are some of the responsibilities managers tackle regularly. If you aspire to one day reach the top of the organizational chart, knowing the fundamentals of management may be worth pursuing. Our online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with concentration in Management degree may prepare you for various career possibilities across industries.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this BA in Business Administration with concentration in Management program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts and business foundation and hone your skills in planning, budgeting, and leadership. Through real-world examples and interactive activities in each seven-week course, the Management concentration emphasizes valuable communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Effective leadership styles and processes
- Developing an organizational vision and business strategy
- Directing and evaluating performance
- Addressing the complexities of an organization’s workforce
Additional Concentration Options
- Computer Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
Why Choose Our Online BA in Business Administration with Concentration in Management?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
- Streamlined admission process—only submit your application and transcript(s); no ACT/SAT score is needed
- Financial aid and generous transfer credits policy
Career Opportunities for BA in Business Administration with Concentration in Management
- Marketing Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Assistant Business Manager