Business Administration Online Associate of Arts
Whether you dream of owning your own business or making your mark on the business world, earning a degree in business makes sense. Our online Associate of Arts in Business Administration degree can prepare you to address the ever-changing, dynamic nature of business, from digital transformations to the emergence of new markets.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AA in Business Administration program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and the knowledge that can help you comprehend business fundamentals such as marketing, accounting, economics, and finance. Through real-world examples and interactive activities in each seven-week course, this program can help you develop valuable communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- The importance of smart financial moves in the short- and long-terms
- How to build, organize, and manage an organization
- Analyzing data to boost efficiency in an organization
- Ethics and regulations that affect today’s business climate
Why Choose Our Online AA in Business Administration?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AA in Business Administration
- Business Analyst
- Management Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
You can also choose New England College’s online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, depending on your career and life goals.