Tailored Programs for Companies and Employees
New England College partners with ambitious and innovative organizations to develop engaged and confident employees, enriched working environments, and quantifiable bottom-line results. From degree programs delivered at your site to enterprise-wide solutions, New England College works closely with senior management to develop professional development plans relevant to the organization’s immediate needs and strategic vision.
ROI of Corporate Education
- The ability to develop and elevate employees and teams.
- Improved workforce engagement and retention.
- Succession plan preparation.
- Attracting and recruiting the industry’s best.
- Establishing paths to meet strategic goals.
New England College Delivers
1. A Customized Approach
- Through discovery sessions intended to understand your needs, New England College works to build a solution specific to your organization.
- Course curriculum incorporates content that is relevant and applicable to organizations, teams, and employees.
2. Expertise with Adult Learners
- Experiential course work engages learners and incorporates organizational priorities and desired skillsets.
- Flexible schedules offer employees the choice to learn online, onsite at your location, hybrid, or on campus in Henniker, NH.
3. Experienced Faculty
- Academic leaders provide important context and connect advanced knowledge with practical application.
- Industry experts inspire professionals with real-world opportunities to practice skills.
4. Cost-Effective Tuition
- Stretches the investment and enables employees to go farther with less.
- Increases employee access to education and training.
5. Credit for Previous Training
- New England College evaluates previous training and curriculum for potential academic credit.
- Help your employees build a pathway to success with stackable degree and course options that turn a larger educational plan into manageable pieces.
New England College is a successful non-profit organization accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. For over 70 years we have provided exceptional education to students of all ages and interest areas, both on and off campus. To meet diverse needs, we offer a wide variety of learning solutions such as certificate programs, bachelor and master degrees, and an unlimited series of professional development courses. Thousands of people have improved their careers and exceeded their personal goals through New England College’s unique approach of academic exploration.
Let Us Help You Reach Your Goals
Contact: Lisa Conn, Director of Partnerships