Bachelor of Science in Forensic Accounting
The investigation of white-collar crimes—fraud and embezzlement—has risen in recent years, creating more job opportunities for forensic accountants. Learn to detect, investigate, and analyze the accounting of organizations large and small.
This program combines traditional accounting and auditing theory, investigator tactics and skills, and litigation preparation and reporting.
Our BS in Forensic Accounting prepares you to
- Expand understanding of acceptable accounting practices.
- Identify questionable practices in complex financial transactions.
- Gain an understanding of how forensic accounting is used in the judicial system.
- Communicate findings clearly, logically, and persuasively in professional documentation and reports.
- Recognize legal and ethical challenges faced by organizations and learn to confront and address those issues effectively, ethically, and in a socially responsible.
- Understand and apply interpersonal skills to effectively lead people, build relationships, and optimize productivity.
What does NEC’s unique partnership with Dallas College mean for you?
- Acceptance of all 60 credits from your associate degree. You enter NEC as a junior
- Expedited admissions process and waived application fees
- Reduced tuition rate of $248 per credit
- Convenience of studying at local Dallas College campuses
- Evening and weekend classes that accommodate your schedule