Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
New England College has partnered with Dallas College to provide an RN to BSN Bachelor Completion Program hosted at Brookhaven College.
Our program is designed to provide registered nurses a next level of knowledge that is needed to navigate an increasingly complex health care system. The RN to BSN program will address areas such as leadership, evidence based practice, legal and ethical issues, community health, and diversity. All while being delivered in a hybrid delivery model, convenient and flexible for a working professional.
What does NEC’s unique partnership with Dallas College mean for you?
- Acceptance of all 60 credits from your associate degree. You enter NEC as a junior
- Expedited admissions process and waived application fees
- Reduced tuition rate of $248 per credit
- Convenient hybrid delivery, in person sessions once a week with an additional online requirement
- Convenience of studying at local Dallas College campuses
- Evening and weekend classes that accommodate your schedule
Our RN to BSN Program Outcomes include:
- Explore linkages among data, research, and practices to interpret evidence and quality indicators develop models to apply in nursing practice
- Practice nursing care across healthcare environments integrating wellness and continuum of care using a variety of resources in a complex and diverse system
- Communicate and collaborate with patients, families, and other professionals to deliver high quality and safe patient care
- Lead and advocate within the nursing industry and healthcare organizations to advance the profession
- Employ the use of technology and healthcare informatics and apply to nursing practices, patient care, and healthcare delivery
- Demonstrate professional values, ethics, judgment and integrity to implement high quality standards in nursing recognizing human dignity and social justice in the healthcare system
- Evaluate healthcare policy from a historical and contemporary perspective considering the social, financial, and regulatory environments to influence positive change in public policy when delivering healthcare to all populations
- Utilize evidence based clinical practices to prevent and reduce harm and improve population health by examining the environment and other causes that influence health in communities
- Formulate a plan for lifelong learning and professional development based on literacy and a foundation of knowledge in various disciplines
- Complete our online graduate application
- Official college transcript(s)
- current and in good standing RN License
- Rolling admissions policy