Please click here for the latest news about how NEC is managing the coronavirus outbreak
For NEA-NH Members and Their Families
New England College now offers an exclusive partnership with NEA-NH to help its members and their immediate family members become educational leaders through our graduate programs in education. New England College is renowned for its top-quality education department and award-winning online programs.
- Master of Education (MEd) 17 concentrations available
- Master of Arts in Teaching Visual Arts (MAT)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) 15 concentrations available
- School Principal (MEd or CAGS)
- School Superintendent (CAGS)
We now offer certification programs that address the critical shortage areas in New Hampshire: Business Administrator, Curriculum Administrator, Reading and Writing Specialist, and Special Education Administrator.
Benefits for NEA-NH Members
1. 10% tuition discount on NEC’s graduate education programs for NEA-NH members and their immediate families
2. Tuition waivers toward doctorate-level courses for CAGS courses completed
Scholarship/tuition waiver opportunity for NEC’s Doctorate of Education (EdD) for members and their immediate families:
- Students pursuing a CAGS receive a tuition waiver for similar courses in the NEC EdD program when they take the full schedule of courses in the EdD program along with their cohort. They will not be charged for the EdD courses for which they receive a tuition waiver from their CAGS program.
- The CAGS courses that will receive a tuition waiver include:
- ED 7003: Educational Leadership and Critical Issues will receive tuition waiver for ED 8020 Critical Issues in the Future of Education
- ED 7020: Exploring Assessment and Accountability: Controversies and Solutions will receive tuition waiver for ED 8070: Seminar in Reforming Education Practices
- ED 7260: Applied Educational Research and ED 7510: Data-Driven Leadership and Action Capstone will receive tuition waiver for ED 8065: Literature Review Seminar and ED 8060: Dissertation Seminar I
- If Students have taken similar courses in another institution’s program, NEC may waive up to 12 credits toward our EdD program. These waivers will be decided by the program director. Students will be asked to take the full schedule of courses in the EdD program along with their cohort, but they will not be charged for the EdD courses for which they receive transfer credit.
3. Generous transfer policy toward your EdD
Transfer of credits into the MEd or CAGS program will follow New England College’s transfer policy and applicable accreditation standards.
4. No application fee
5. Convenience of fully online programs with 7-week terms that fit into your busy schedule
New England College looks forward to continuing our support of New Hampshire’s educators as they seek ways to enhance their commitment to students.