Our Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity prepares you for a career focused on identifying, preventing, and helping organizations recover from cyberattacks. This program follows the Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense (CAE IA/CD) model, which establishes core program standards and is sponsored by both the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
You can earn the following CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) certifications: Cloud, Linux, Network, and Security Analyst.
Technical: Caters to programmers, database specialists, and networkers
Business: Ideal for project managers and other leadership roles
In this program, you will learn to:
- Evaluate the computer network and information security needs of an organization
- Evaluate Cybersecurity risk management policies in order to adequately protect an organization’s critical information and assets
- Measure the performance of security systems within an enterprise-level information system
- Troubleshoot, maintain and update an enterprise-level information security system
- Implement continuous network monitoring and provide real-time security solutions
- Formulate, update and communicate short and long-term organizational Cybersecurity strategies and policies
- Demonstrate preparation for certification, related to basic security principles and applications