Psychology Online Associate of Arts
Do you find human behavior fascinating and enjoy looking it analytically? Our online Associate of Arts in Psychology degree provides you with a broad understanding of psychology principles and practice and allows you to explore the many facets of this fascinating field to determine your preferred career path.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AA in Psychology program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and insight into various psychological disorders, as well as their diagnosis and treatment. Other topics you’ll explore include learning disabilities, human development, aggression, and gender identity development. Examining theoretical approaches and well-known studies, you will learn to blend practical skills with critical thinking abilities.
- Social Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Writing and Research in the Social Sciences
Why Choose Our Online AA in Psychology?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AA in Psychology
- Psychology Aide
- Social Work Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Mental Health Associate
You can also choose New England College’s online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, depending on your career and life goals.