Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Our program is designed to provide registered nurses a next level of knowledge that is needed to navigate an increasingly complex health care system. The RN to BSN program will address areas such as leadership, evidence based practice, legal and ethical issues, community health, and diversity. All while being delivered in a online delivery model, convenient and flexible for a working professional.
What does this mean for you?
- Earn your degree 100% online.
- Complete your degree quickly with accelerated seven-week terms.
- Start sooner with rolling admissions.
- Achieve work-life balance with this convenient and flexible program.
- Learn how to address the issues facing nursing today.
- Display your vision of how to promote quality healthcare during the capstone course.
- Engage with faculty and fellow students in this curriculum that aligns with CCNE requirements.
Our RN to BSN Program Outcomes include:
- Explore linkages among data, research, and practices to interpret evidence and quality indicators develop models to apply in nursing practice
- Practice nursing care across healthcare environments integrating wellness and continuum of care using a variety of resources in a complex and diverse system
- Communicate and collaborate with patients, families, and other professionals to deliver high quality and safe patient care
- Lead and advocate within the nursing industry and healthcare organizations to advance the profession
- Employ the use of technology and healthcare informatics and apply to nursing practices, patient care, and healthcare delivery
- Demonstrate professional values, ethics, judgment and integrity to implement high quality standards in nursing recognizing human dignity and social justice in the healthcare system
- Evaluate healthcare policy from a historical and contemporary perspective considering the social, financial, and regulatory environments to influence positive change in public policy when delivering healthcare to all populations
- Utilize evidence based clinical practices to prevent and reduce harm and improve population health by examining the environment and other causes that influence health in communities
- Formulate a plan for lifelong learning and professional development based on literacy and a foundation of knowledge in various disciplines
- Complete our online graduate application
- Official college transcript(s)
- current and in good standing RN License
- Rolling admissions policy