Weber, Kittie M.
Professor of Psychology
PhD, Union University
BS, Northern Michigan University
AS, Northwood University
Professional Background, Scholarship Highlights
- Community mental health psychologist for nearly 30 years.
- Director, Mainsail Program at Butler Behavioral Health in Ohio, Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Foster Care
- Executive Director, Human Services Council of Butler County, Ohio
- International Presenter, Children’s Issues, Development, Psychological Conditions
- Published author
- Professor, Graduate and Undergraduate courses in Psychology for Miami University of Ohio, Indiana Wesleyan University, and Wilmington College
Service to Country, Community
- Active Member and Volunteer, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Higher Education Committee Member, New Hampshire Children’s Behavioral Health Collaborative
- Strategic Planning Committee Member, Behavioral Health Integration into Primary and Pediatric Care Facilities
- Faculty Mentor, New England College Women’s Softball Team
I love to garden, cook, and make candy, and enjoy organizing New England College's annual Gingerbread Competition.
I have been married to the same man since 1979 (and we still like each other!). We are proud of our family. Our son is a singer-songwriter, our daughter is a visual artist, and our daughter-in-law is an actress and model. Our adored grandchild, Miette, joined us in 2015.
Professor Weber at an NAMI Walk Event with New England College student Jessica Paulus.