New England College Welcomes Mount Ida College Students
New England College welcomes students impacted by the closure of Mount Ida College by providing a streamlined admission process and the opportunity to complete their degree while enjoying the benefits of a highly personalized, dynamic campus.
As students and families consider their options, New England College offers current, or admitted, Mount Ida College students the following:
- Automatic acceptance and no application fee
- Transfer of all Mount Ida College academic credits
- Degree completion in the equivalent amount of time as would have been the case at Mount Ida College for the same or similar majors
- Financial aid that results in the same net cost of tuition, fees, room and board as at Mount Ida College, renewable each year until graduation
- 34 Academic majors including accounting, biology, business administration, communication studies, creative writing, criminal justice, education, environmental science, environmental studies and sustainability, game and digital media design, health science, history, media art, political science, psychology, and sport management
- “The Pilgrims” 18 Intercollegiate athletic teams, NCAA DIII
NEC Attended the College Fair at Mount Ida College Campus on Tuesday, April, 17, 2018. (press release 4/10/18)
New England College is a private, non-profit institution with a beautiful campus in Henniker, New Hampshire, 90 minutes from Boston. Campus facilities include the new John Lyons Academic Center, 11 residence halls, indoor and outdoor athletic facilities, and a new performing arts center that will open next year. Student life is vibrant, diverse and personal. With an average class size of 13, professors, staff, and students are close-knit and full of Pilgrim Pride!
New England College offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees to 3,000 students on campus and online.