Expand your knowledge in the realm of non-profit leadership by earning a Master of Science in Management – Non-Profit Leadership degree through New England College. This online degree is designed to increase your awareness and acumen in areas of non-profit governance, fundraising,volunteer management and human resources in a multi-disciplinary approach that develops foundational best business practices tailored for the not-for-profit environment.
New England College’s Master of Science in Management –Non-Profit Leadership degree builds on your leadership, management and non-profit industry expertise with the introduction of new strategies and theories as they relate to the not-for-profit industry focusing on real-world application. Become a leader through the growth of your foundational knowledge in the sector and best practices through this leading online degree program while building advanced skills for the not-for-profit industry.
- Improve your leadership skills through examination of theory and practice.
- Develop your knowledge in project management, directly designed for non-profit organizations.
- Gain insight and understanding into the complex issues surrounding non-profit governance.
- Expand your knowledge of fundraising and strategic planning in the non-profit sector.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Non-Profit Leadership Concentration
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 5310 – Marketing Management*
- MG 5410 – Organizational Communication, Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- MG 6110 – Project Management
- MG 6630 – Strategic Fundraising
- MG 6620 – Dynamics of Non-Profit Governance
- MG 6830 – Strategic Human Resource Management
*Not required in the fully online program.
1.866.817.2226 (U.S. and Canada)