- Start when you want | We offer multiple starts through that year
- Easy application process | Just apply and submit your transcripts and get a fast decision
- Generous transfer credit policy | Up to 90 credits towards a Bachelor’s and 44 towards an Associate degree
- Full-time with no fuss | Enrollment in one 4-credit course per session qualifies you as a full-time student
- It’s your campus too | Full access to the campus, events, spaces and more
- Military friendly | Whether you are a child, spouse, or active member of the military
- Designed for success | Flexible schedules designed for the working professional so you CAN do this
- Small classes | 14:1 student to faculty ratio
- Diversity and inclusion | Our programs have 51% diversity enrollment
Why Pursue Your Degree Online?
According to studies from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), employers often rank skills such as critical thinking and communication—hallmarks of liberal arts training—above technical aptitude as essential for career readiness.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics illustrates weekly earning potential for bachelor’s degree recipients to be 85% higher than those who completed their education after earning their high school diploma.
Student Access to Valuable Resources
Student Service Support
Available throughout your program of study to help you register for classes, resolve any issues you have.
Tutoring via Smarthinking
Tutoring help is available and can be accessed through the online classroom.
Available 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET to help you with technical issues or questions.
Available to answer your questions and assist you throughout the enrollment process.
Online Library Access
NEC’s Danforth Library can be accessed online for scholarly resources, including research assistance.
Office of Career and Life Planning can help with resumes, job searches and interview preparation.