General Admission Requirements
- Completed Application for Admission including self-reported GPA. Complete either the NEC Application or the Common Application. If completing the Common App, simply select New England College so that we can receive your application.
- Final official high school transcript (required before enrollment, not with your application)
- Optional: SAT/ACT scores (These scores are not required at NEC.)
- BFA Programs Only: Portfolio of 15–20 images of your work via Slideroom.com or your Instagram handle (required before enrollment, not with your application)
- If you take any college courses during high school, be sure to ask your high school to send your official transcript to NEC before enrollment so that the courses can be counted toward your degree.
BS in Nursing Application Requirements
NEC Nursing completes a holistic admission review for every applicant. In addition to NEC’s general application requirements, nursing applicants must complete the following admission requirements:
- Official high school or transfer transcript
- Personal essay
- Two academic and/or professional letters of recommendation
In addition to NEC’s general application and nursing admission requirements and to progress throughout the program, applicants must at their own expense:
- Hold or obtain a New Hampshire LNA license before the first cooperative experience
- Be and remain eligible for employment as an LNA at a partner institution
- Complete a criminal background check before first cooperative experience