A Snapshot of Campus Life
Whether you are on our Henniker or Manchester campus, you will find life at NEC to be pretty unique. We think outside the books and get you in the field, in an internship, or engaging in the community so you live what you learn.
In the classroom, you will learn from and work alongside faculty members who really know their stuff. Plus, they take the time to get to know their students, so you will be more than a face in the crowd. You will also have access to academic success services that can help you achieve your full potential.
Outside of class, you will find countless ways to have fun, get involved, and create the college experience you want.
- Free winter sports at Pats Peak, just minutes from our Henniker campus
- Study away in places like China, Belize, India and more, at no extra cost
- Dozens of student-run organizations devoted to academics, business, diversity, civic engagement, leadership, and more
- The New Englander student newspaper
- WNEC 91.7 FM student radio station
- Adventure Bound: Rock climbing, rafting, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor team-building and leadership experiences
- 20+ NCAA III sports teams and a ton of recreational athletic options
- A winning esports team
- Abundant city life within walking distance of our Manchester campus
And that’s just the beginning!
Interactive campus maps
Manchester campus map (pdf)
Henniker campus map (pdf)