New England College’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides working professionals and recent graduates with the proven business and leadership skills needed for today’s rapidly changing global environment. Specialty curriculum provides students with the opportunity to focus on specific areas of study or industries.
This 40-credit MBA can be completed in 20 months. The course delivery and structure are specifically designed for working professionals to make the most efficient use of time and to optimize the learning experience. Core courses are offered online or on-campus. Some concentration area courses are offered online only.
MBA Concentrations Designed for Today’s Business World*
New England College offers a wide range of relevant concentrations to help you focus your learning and build your expertise in your professional area of interest, including:
- Business Analytics
- Digital and Social Media
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Sport and Recreation Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Sales Management
MBA Core Curriculum, 28 credits*
- Organizational Leadership and Change
- Managerial Accounting
- Finance for Leaders
- Economics for Leaders
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- Capstone Project
* Core courses are offered online, or on-campus. Some concentration courses are offered online only.
PDF printable format
New England College
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
98 Bridge Street
Henniker, NH 03242
* Documents that are in PDF electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.