Graduate Student Financial Services
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Options
- Payment Information
- Cost of Attendance
- Contact Us
To view your account, make payment or review financial aid requirements, access your MyNEC account.
- Credit Authorization Form
- ID & Statement of Purpose SOEP
- Income Verification Form 2015-16
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- PLUS Credit Authorization Form
- Satisfactory Academic ProgressSAP Appeal Form & SAP Policy
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form
Typical Length of Study
- Full-time Undergraduate: 4 years
- Masters Programs: 1-2 years
- Doctorate Program: 3 years
Hours: M-F, 8:30-4:30 EST
If a student officially withdraws during a term, a portion of any refund calculated under the College’s withdrawal policy will be returned to federal, state, and College programs. Details of this pro-rated policy are available from Student Financial Services. For complete information and application forms, contact Student Financial Services.
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.