Martin, Cynthia Burns
Professor, Business Administration
MBA, Boston University
AB in English Literature, Smith College
Professional Background, Scholarship Highlights
- During more than three decades at New England College, I have served as a member of the faculty and in several administrative positions. I primarily teach in the areas of Marketing and Management in the Business Administration program.
- Author, Self-Studies for institutional accreditation with the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Author, Self-Studies for disciplinal accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Author, Self-Study for disciplinal accreditation with the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- Martin, Cynthia Burns. (2016) New England College.
- Martin, Cynthia Burns. (2015) Vinalhaven Island's Maritime Industries.
- Editor-in-Chief, Edge Adventure NH, a full-color commercial tabloid magazine produced by students of New England College and distributed through the New Hampshire Department of Travel and Tourism.
- Experienced in book publishing and retail bookselling.
I have served 15 years as an emergency medical technician for municipal ambulance services in both New Hampshire and Maine.