The Registrar’s Office handles all transcripts, academic space assignments and undergraduate class registrations, course withdrawals, course add &/or drop, intent to graduate and petition requests.
Office hours are 8:30a.m.- 4:30p.m. Monday through Friday
They are located at 98 Bridge Street, Simon Center (4th level), and may be reached by calling 603.428.2203 with the following menu options:
1-Transcript Information 2-Class Cancellations 3-Registrar’s Office
- Approval for Courses at Other Institutions
- Change of Advisor
- Change of Major-Minor Form
- Change of Name Form
- Undergraduate Student – Intent to Graduate Form
- Graduate and Online Undergraduate – Intent to Graduate Form (please contact email@example.com if you have any questions).
- Internship | Independent Study | Directed Study Form
- Petition Form
- P-NR Grade Option Form (pass/no)
- Special Student Form (for non-degree students)
- Substitution Waiver Form
- Suspension Appeal Form
- Transcript Request Form
- Tuition Remission Form
- Withdrawal Form
Please print, complete, SIGN, fax or mail the attached transcript request form back to us. If you are able to scan this completed form with your signature, you may email it back at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.