New England College Concord
In addition to being the academic center for accomplished graduate students, New England College’s location in downtown Concord is a popular destination for individuals and community members who want more for themselves. NEC offers a rich academic path for entrepreneurs interested in strategic planning, clinical mental health professionals hoping to make a difference, and public service leaders looking to influence policy. The location is convenient and the flexible schedule is customized for hard-working and employed adult learners. Expect to find the center bustling with interns, graduate students, admissions counselors, faculty, community leaders, and members of the media. We host a variety of relevant and thought-provoking community events and welcome drop-in visitors looking for information on academic programs, room rental specifications, and upcoming performances. Visit us today at:
62 North Main Street
Graduate Programs and Courses
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Human Services
- Human Growth and Development
- Crisis Intervention
- Clinical Counseling Techniques
- Social and Cultural Foundations
- Clinical Counseling Theories
- Research Methods
- Abnormal Psych/Psychpathology
- Testing and Assessment
- Dialectical Behavior Theory
Internship Connections & Community Events
- Concord serves as a meeting space for undergraduate students engaged in research, internships, and work study opportunities with businesses and agencies in the area.
- Readings and book signings, mini academic courses, political town halls, poetry slams, music performances, arts shows, and more.
- Host your organization’s next event at the New England College Concord location. Check out this Event Info Packet and complete this form for more information.
Follow NEC Concord
Documents that are in PDF electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.