Submission Information for Faculty and Staff
If you’d ever like to include something in this month’s newsletter, please email me! I am always eager for pertinent information that will help our entire NEC community feel more connected. Criteria for submissions are as follows:
- Brief: Ideally between 100-400 words in length
- Time sensitive information: what might parents/families need to know from your department just this month?
- Original: Will parents be receiving the same info multiple times? Let’s aim to avoid that.
- Free of errors/ready to print: Please send me blurbs that are ready to insert directly into the newsletter.
- Photos are encouraged if they supplement text!
Documents that are in pdf electronic format can be read with the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Adobe website by Adobe Reader.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your time!
Audrey Redmond, M.Ed
Director |Office of Student Involvement