For the remainder of the fall semester, the Spaulding Computer Lab will be closing at 11:00 PM while security protocols and equipment updates are implemented. All other computer labs, including the Simon Center, will remain open normal hours.
Snow Removal on Campus
New England College begins snow removal PROMPTLY at 7:30 a.m. on the day following a storm. Please be aware that circumstances may cause this plan to change, so pay attention to campus emails, texts, and Facebook posts.
Please follow the schedule below to avoid towing and associated fees!
- Cars may be moved the night before snow removal is scheduled or the day of. Currier lot will be available for overnight parking for those students that would like to move the night before. For students moving the day of the snow removal, cars can be moved to any lot that has been plowed and sanded.
- Please do not go back and park in your assigned lot until the entire lot has been finished. If facilities personnel are no longer in the lot then it is considered complete.
Any vehicle not moved for snow removal purposes will be subject to towing and you will be charged a minimum of $75. All vehicles MUST be moved from the lot before the scheduled start time of the snow removal.
This season’s snow removal schedule is as follows:
- West Lot: 7:30 am
- River Lot: 10:00 am
- Union/Lower Union: 12:00 pm
- Quad/Charter/Lewin: 1:00 pm
- Sanborn: 1:30 pm
- Rowe House/Barn: 2:00 pm
- Behind West Hall/Arena: 2:30 pm
All vehicles must be returned to their assigned lots by 4:30pm
It is imperative that you follow the plan outlined above to allow for the efficient removal of snow.
Please bookmark the page. It will serve as a reminder of the snow removal schedule.