The entire New England College community has come together to make our transition to virtual classes as smooth as possible.
Now, your success is our priority. Learn more about these subjects.
- Online Course Success
- Textbook Rental Returns
- Time Management
- The Listening Room Pandemic Music Series
- Wellness Center Reminder
- Contact Us
- Set and keep fixed times: Use computer alarms and calendars to help you.
- Do not rush: Manage your time; meet all deadlines; do not get behind.
- Ask questions; contribute online to your class; apply what you’ve learned.
- Be proficient with the technology ahead of time: Practice with video apps, etc.
- Choose your collaborators carefully; are they helpers or hinderers?
- Use all resources available; think outside the box.
- Use proper netiquette
Learn more at Pathways: Academic Success Services
Here are some helpful instructions on how to return textbook rentals.
- Identify time-wasters and set goals. It’s easy to get distracted.
- Plan ahead by creating a to-do list.
- Tackle small tasks to start.
- Only do one thing at a time.
- Establish routines.
- Use breaks wisely.
- Take time off.
- Learn to delegate.
See a blank Weekly Time Management Schedule.
Until we are able to welcome you back safely to the Mainstage Theatre at New England College for live Listening Room Music Series shows, we will be offering you virtual performances by some of the artists whose live shows were cancelled. Learn more.
The Wellness Center wants to remind you that health and wellness is a holistic process. We encourage you to read the article Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty. It has valuable tips for you, and those around you, to practice. Please feel free to forward the link to friends, family, and co-workers. We wish you much peace and good health.
Patricia Corbett, Ed.D., Interim Dean of Undergraduate Programs