Master of Education
The New England College Master of Education (MEd) is designed for educators who are already certified teachers, individuals who work with children and/or youth, those who want to add a new certification or for those who want to become certified.
This program develops teacher leadership so that educators can implement quality instruction and build student success in schools. NEC’s Master of Education offers a variety of concentrations.
- Alternative Education
- Business Administrator (certification)
- Curriculum Administrator (certification)
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Digital and Media Literacy
- Early Childhood Administration
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Leadership: Principal Certification
- Literacy: Math
- Literacy: Reading and Language Arts
- Reading and Writing Specialist
- School Climate Leadership
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- School Principal (certification)
Students may also work with the Education Department to develop an individualized concentration. Contact Debra Nitschke-Shaw, Director of Graduate Programs in Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.428.2322.
NEC’s Master of Education offers a rigorous curriculum that is data-driven, site-based, and linked to the classroom, meeting the New Hampshire State Certification Standards and Interstate New Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) Standards.
New Programs Announced
Business Administrator (MEd and CAGS – certification)
Curriculum Administrator (MEd and CAGS – certification)
Reading and Writing Specialist (MEd and CAGS – certification)
Special Education Administrator (CAGS – certification)