MS in Forensic Accounting
Learn to detect, investigate and analyze the accounting of organizations, large and small through the Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting degree program offered by New England College. This Forensic Accounting degree complements traditional accounting theory with auditing and investigator tactics and skills. Through the inter-disciplinary approach in this degree program, you will develop an expansive knowledge and understanding of forensic accounting, investigative techniques and proper preparation and reporting for litigation. New England College’s degree programs are conducted online in a collaborative and flexible environment to foster a creative learning platform.
New England College’s Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting degree builds on your leadership, management and accounting knowledge and expands the depth and breadth of your expertise to prepare you for a variety of challenging forensic accounting positions. Start your new career now by earning this accredited Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting degree.
- Develop strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Enhance deductive skills and judgment.
- Expand understanding of acceptable accounting practices.
- Learn to identify questionable practices in complex financial transactions.
- Gain an understanding of how forensic accounting is used in the judicial system.