Management | MS
Master of Science in Management | Online
The Master of Science in Management is a 36-credit program comprised of ten courses and a thesis/ project requirement. The program may range from one year to two years, depending upon the student’s choice of schedule. Four concentrations are offered: healthcare administration, nonprofit leadership, project management, and real estate management.
The curriculum, always evolving, explores the challenges and opportunities of the current business climate and capitalizes on the climate of opportunity in New Hampshire and Northern New England. The NEC School of Graduate and Professional Studies has formed partnerships with New Hampshire and Maine businesses, healthcare institutions and the nonprofits to offer the Master of Science in Management program on-site at their location.
- Management, Healthcare Administration Concentration, M.S.
- Management, Nonprofit Leadership Concentration, M.S.
- Management, Project Management Concentration, M.S.
- Management, Real Estate Management Concentration, M.S.
- Communication: Effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate through verbal, well-written professional documentation and reports, and other forms of communication to express ideas clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Management skills: Apply management skills and concepts to identify, analyze and creatively solve complex organizational problems through financial, economic, and organizational constraints.
- Strategic thinking: Demonstrate proficiency in thinking and planning strategically within an organization and all associated stakeholders.
- Ethical behavior: Identify legal and ethical challenges faced by organizations, by possessing and demonstrating the acumen to confront and address the issues effectively, ethically, and in a socially responsible manner to successfully manage human and material resources.
- Interpersonal skills: Understand and apply the fundamental principles of essential business functions and broad range of interpersonal skills to effectively lead relationships to individuals, society, and other organizations within team and group projects to optimize performance.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Comprehend the challenges and opportunities of working effectively with other people in a diverse environment while displaying an understanding of the culturally and ethnically diverse nature of the changing workforce.
- Leadership: Apply necessary leadership skills required for managing change, organizational design and performance, through delegating, empowering and through and environment of life-long learning.