Please click here for the latest news about how NEC is managing the coronavirus outbreak
Prepare yourself for the challenges and rewards as a Project Management professional by earning your Master of Science in Management (MSM) – Project Management degree online through New England College. This flexible online degree programs builds on your expertise while introducing you to 9 project management competency areas needed to become an effective decision maker. Many graduates of this leading program further their credentials by pursuing their PMI certification after completion of the program.
New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Project Management degree is designed for busy working professionals. Throughout this 36 credit hour degree program, students take 2 courses per 7 week session while learning immediately relevant project management techniques and theories. This comprehensive project management program strengthens your knowledge and expertise in managing projects throughout the life-cycle while addressing management areas of ethics, transformational change, strategic communications, accounting and finance.
- Gain insight into the art and science of managing a project from start through completion.
- Learn about today’s technical tools including GANTT and PERT.
- Understand the dynamics of facilitating strategic project management including costs, schedules, workflow, risk, manpower and supply chain.
- Further your understanding of quality analysis an ISO 9000, 9001 and 9002.
- Develop advanced analysis and problem solving skills as they relate to the coordination, strategy, planning and implementation of projects in an organization.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Project Management Concentration
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 5610 – Economics for Leadership
- MG 6880 – Supply Chain Management
- MG 6820 – Quality Analysis for Technology
- MG 6950 – Contract Management