Real Estate Management
Gain the expertise and knowledge you need to succeed in professional management positions in the real estate industry. Develop a deep understanding of real estate specific theories and practices while honing traditional management and leadership skills. New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Real Estate Management online degree program is provided in a flexible and collaborative environment. This program is designed to be relevant immediately for professionals currently in the field, as well as those seeking to switch career or industry paths.
New England College’s Master of Science in Management – Real Estate Management Degree is a 36 credit hour degree program created to give students the breadth and depth of knowledge of the industry, management and leadership. Delve into fundamental business topics of organizational ethics, accounting, strategic planning and policy while expanding real estate awareness in the areas of finance, insurance, contracts, customer relations and research. Become a leader through the growth of your leadership, critical thinking, strategic communications and problem solving through this flexible and innovative Master’s degree program.
- Gain insight and comprehension into the theories and best practices for application in real estate positions.
- Improve your fundamental business knowledge and practice.
- Develop your expertise in areas of project management, research, strategic thinking as they relate to real estate practices.
- Expand your understanding of the global market and the role of real estate in organizations as a tool for investment and revenue.
Core Requirements for MSM
- MG 5110 – Organizational Management and Leadership
- MG 6040 – Research Methods (2cr)
- MG 6610 – Strategic Planning and Policy
- MG 6410 – Professional and Organizational Ethics: A Global Perspective
- MG 6975 – Strategic Capstone (2cr)
Real Estate Management Concentration
- MG 5220 – Customer Relationship Management
- AC 5250 – Managerial Accounting and Finance for Leadership
- MG 6110 – Project Management
- MG 6320 – Principles of Finance and Insurance
- MG 6950 – Contract Management