Accounting Online Associate of Science
If you’re fascinated by numbers, a degree in accounting may be right for you. Accounting focuses on the day-to-day operations of an organization’s finances: preparing financial records, making sure the books balance, and adhering to any tax regulations. Our online Associate of Science in Accounting degree can help you launch a career in accounting, finance, or related positions and apply specialized knowledge related to navigating the flow of money. Some people may record and post financial transactions as part of a company’s bookkeeping team, or they may be responsible for specific financial tasks such as accounts payable or accounts receivable.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AS in Accounting program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and the knowledge that can help you focus on the day-to-day operations of an organization’s finances: preparing financial records, making sure the books balance, and adhering to any tax regulations. Through real-world examples and interactive activities in each seven-week course, this program emphasizes practical application that can help you develop valuable communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- The accounting cycle
- Financial reporting that meets industry standards
- Assessment of the costs of goods and services
- Application of tax regulations
Why Choose Our Online AS in Accounting?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AS in Accounting
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
You can also choose New England College’s online Bachelor of Science in Accounting, depending on your career and life goals.