Accounting Online Bachelor of Science
Accounting is more than merely recording figures in a spreadsheet. The knowledge gained from earning a bachelor’s degree can lead to career opportunities in areas such as management accounting, auditing, business valuation, and consulting. With our online Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree, you may also choose to earn an advanced degree and prepare for potential certification as a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this BS in Accounting program, you’ll gain a solid liberal arts foundation and specific knowledge of financial reporting, tax regulations, auditing, and underwriting. Through real-world examples and interactive activities in each seven-week course, our accounting program emphasizes practical application that can help you develop valuable communication and problem-solving skills.
- Keeping records of liabilities, revenues, inventory, debt and capital expenditures
- Determining product prices and preparing budgets
- Tax filing status, exemptions, and capital gains and losses
- Maintaining valid and accurate financial records that comply with regulatory standards.
Why Choose Our Online BS in Accounting?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
- Streamlined admission process—only submit your application and transcript(s); no ACT/SAT score is needed
- Financial aid and generous transfer credits policy
Career Opportunities for BS in Accounting
- Revenue Agent
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Underwriter