Healthcare Administration Online Associate of Science
An associate degree in Healthcare Administration can help prepare you to meet the evolving demands of the healthcare industry. Changes in regulations, standards of care, and delivery models require skilled professionals who can manage and coordinate medical services in a variety of settings. Our online Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration degree can prepare you to meet the challenges of modern healthcare.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2252.
What You’ll Learn
In this AS in Healthcare Administration program, you will gain a solid liberal arts foundation and cover core healthcare topics, including ethics, finance, and marketing. You’ll also explore how health service management differs from other types of business and what the future of health insurance may look like.
- Marketing for Healthcare
- Cultural Diversity in Healthcare
- Issues in Ethics for Healthcare Administrators
Why Choose Our Online AS in Healthcare Administration?
- 100% online to fit into your busy schedule
- Multiple term starts each year so you can start sooner
- Four-credit, seven-week courses so you can finish sooner
- Taught by subject matter experts working in the field
- Highly interactive format with frequent communication among faculty and students
Career Opportunities for AS in Healthcare Administration
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Biller and Coder
- Patient Service Representative
- Healthcare Administrative Assistant
- Electronic Medical Records Specialist
You can also choose New England College’s online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, depending on your career and life goals.